Sunday, July 22, 2007

roffle

The comments under this article about Internet connectivity in Africa were so astoundingly ignorant that I actually got angry, which is not something I normally do. But then I realized, given that so few talented Americans realize what a great opportunity there is here, I'll probably be able to make ludicrous amounts of money in some sweet job someday just by showing up.

In other news, the cell phone companies are still down, 58 new volunteers all flew into Benin on Friday, and I got my camera fixed. I plan on taking several hundred pictures of Zinvie in the near future. I also probably have giardia, which doesn't excite me as much as it used to.

Last night was our one-year anniversary in Benin! I'll be home in 14 months or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home