Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Out of My Hands

I mailed in my medical and dental forms today, thus finally completing the application process. Hopefully the forms will get to Washington in time for me to depart with a group in June or July. Now I just have to wait about 4 to 6 weeks, and eventually I'll get a letter in the mail which details my exact departure date, my country of service, and my specific job.

When I was getting copies of my lab tests today I found out I never got a chlamydia test. It says on the application to only note the results for that test "if applicable", so I'm hoping that means only women needed to get tested. I suppose it doesn't really matter now if I screwed up any of the forms, since there's nothing I can do but wait and see. Also, gamble on basketball. Go Pistons!

My last final is tomorrow, and then I'll be completely done with school. I'm really looking forward to having absolutely no responsibilities. Except, of course, resisting the urge to show up to work blind drunk, just to see if they'd notice (they wouldn't).

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Will you miss me when you're in the peace corp?

Don't forget about me 20 dollars

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home