Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is Finish!

I just recently scheduled my official COS date (the day I finish my service) for October 2nd, 2009.

Immediately after that, I plan on doing a tour of Ghana to document all six of their unvisited confluences. Then I'll cruise around Europe with Grandpa and fly home. So I'm planning on returning to the US sometime in late October or early November.

I have no idea what I'm going to do after that. Though I do know I'll be getting a latex mattress. Not space foam! Apparently they're just as comfortable, they don't sleep hot, they're not temperature-sensitive, and they're significantly cheaper. Also, they don't degrade into substances that are linked to cancer. An all-around winner.

So yeah, if anyone has a job for me starting in November, that would be totally cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We look forward seeing you, and having you home. Job well done

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home