Wednesday, May 24, 2006

July 18th!

I woke up this morning and found out that I had been medically cleared. Apparently they didn't care about the whole chlamydia thing.

A few hours later I got a call from some Peace Corps official in Washington who informed me that my official invitation is in the mail, and that it will be here by Friday. "w00t w00t," I exclaimed. He told me I'll be departing on July 18th for my pre-departure location (which is somewhere in the US).

I still don't know which country I'm going to, but I did find out that I'm definitely going to be teaching English in French-speaking Western Africa.

More updates coming soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew W. said...

You're not going to be teaching English. You'll be sent into a forced labor camp. Oh, and 27 months? Try 27 years.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home