Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Swarm

No mice have returned to my house yet, which is welcome news, and the cockroaches are diminishing in number. I think this may be due to the lack of rain somehow, or because I bought some insecticide.

My ants are really annoying, but I do have to admit that I enjoy not having to clean up the dead cockroaches, since the ants just dismantle them and carry the parts back to wherever they come from.

I really love it when I'm sleeping in my mosquito net, and I hear a mosquito flying around trying to get inside, completely unaware that it's doomed to fly towards me until it starves to death, or get killed by the insecticide-laced net.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to mail a christmas card to your US address. Can you email it to my email?

davidtwen@gmail.com

thanks!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home